My 36"x48" Abstract Acrylic Painting... and it's for sale

Okay, I commented a while back about a large painting I worked on over the course of about 8 days/sessions and I think it turned out pretty darn good. I'm proud of how it turned out. I've decided to sell it because I want to paint more. So as I paint more I need to have a flow of paintings going out.

Description:
Original acrylic painting on 36"x48" (3ft x 4ft) stretched canvas at 1.5" depth. No staples on the sides. I created my idea of Earth on canvas and painted what I felt. This piece was created over a series of 8 days where I revisited this piece to add my feeling of "Earth". This piece can be hung vertically or horizontally. I will sign it in the corner based on how it will be hung upon request of the purchaser .

Because of the amount of supplies and time it took to create it I'm selling it for $300 (negotiable), this does not include shipping costs. I'm willing to ship anywhere in the US. I prefer payments via paypal or you can pay by check but of course this is a slower process. Here are more photos. Please let me know if you would like to see more.

 

Hung vertically
 
Shown horizontally


Nina

Nashville area singer, actress, model and DIYer. I have a love for music and the arts. I'm also a bit of a math/computer geek. I've always thought of myself as being artistic and have grown to love interior decorating. ... I like to draw, paint, create unique things, give life to old things and learn more in the world of design. I also enjoy spending time with my family, playing sports, hanging out with friends, and working on my health and fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!... and please be nice. ;) Unfortunately, my comments are moderated due to spammers and those who like to post horrible things.