My DIY Party Favor Bags

Remember my previous party favor bag posting? Well, I followed through in making my own for my daughter's birthday party... (The party is this Saturday! So much to do, so little time.)

I must say that I am quite pleased with the outcome. Just using some store brand zip lock bags, a few sheets of card stock paper and some stickers I was able to create something I can be proud of.


Using my large butterfly punch, I punched out butterflies from a contrasting paper. Check out the details of the paper... I love it...


Here are a couple of close up photos so you can get a better view ...


This was such an easy and inexpensive project to do! I think this will be my go-to favor bag idea. I used a textured cardstock paper from Hobby Lobby and created 2 toppers per sheet. They measured 5" tall x 6.5" wide. Folded them in half and stapled them  in the middle to my zip lock bags after putting all of my treats inside. I added a couple of stickers to each bag for some extra color. This is something that can be done in a day, assuming you have all of your treats. The things and designs you could create for these toppers are endless. I love what I created and am already wanting to open one. What's a pregnant, busy mom to do? lol If you decide to make your own, please share... I would love to see what others come up with.

Nina

Nashville area singer, actress, model and DIYer. I have a love for music and the arts. I'm also a bit of a math/computer geek. I've always thought of myself as being artistic and have grown to love interior decorating. ... I like to draw, paint, create unique things, give life to old things and learn more in the world of design. I also enjoy spending time with my family, playing sports, hanging out with friends, and working on my health and fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!... and please be nice. ;) Unfortunately, my comments are moderated due to spammers and those who like to post horrible things.