Next, I add my flowers. I had to think of how to get my flowers attached since most of them were connect to flower stems and even after cutting them, they all had some type of piece jetting out the back of them. My solution?... poke a hole in my letter (using a screw driver), hot glue the flower backs and insert the back of the flower into my newly created holes. This worked out perfectly. This way the flowers could stand up the way that I wanted.
Now, I want to add some bling. I used the same jewel pieces I used on a clock in one of my previous projects. I plugged up my glue gun and began gluing them one by one starting just underneath the flowers going down and over to the edge.
I think the jewels add some nice flare to the letter. Next, I wanted to add my baby's name and couple of other decorative pieces. I went out and search for some letters and settle on a set I found at Hobby Lobby. I painted them a pink color I created with some red and white acrylic paint. I also painted the heart shown. The butterfly I found at Joann's and it came in the color you see but I added a few jewel pieces to it as well.