I've been away for a while... I'm back now.

So I've been away since my post about my headboard. Me and my husband actually had a baby this past spring so I've been really busy. The headboard looks great in my guest bedroom but since then I haven't done much more diy'ing. Now, I'm motivated to get back into. I'm starting small with revamping a clock I got from Ikea for my baby's room. I'm going to add a little dazzle to it. I'll be sure to post pics once I'm done. This should be an easy, short project. :)

Nina

Nashville area singer, actress, model and DIYer. I have a love for music and the arts. I'm also a bit of a math/computer geek. I've always thought of myself as being artistic and have grown to love interior decorating. ... I like to draw, paint, create unique things, give life to old things and learn more in the world of design. I also enjoy spending time with my family, playing sports, hanging out with friends, and working on my health and fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!... and please be nice. ;) Unfortunately, my comments are moderated due to spammers and those who like to post horrible things.